Termite Control

Termite Control near Chandler, Arizona

Termite Exterminators in Gilbert, AZ

You won’t find any pests in Arizona that are more destructive than termites. These insects live in colonies and though they aren’t dangerous to humans, they can wreak havoc on your home’s framework. This can lead to thousands of dollars in damage. Peterson Pest Management can rid your home of termites with our termite control service. Arizona is home to four types of termites, which include:

  • Desert Subterranean Termites
  • Arid Subterranean Termites
  • Western Drywood Termites
  • Desert Dampwood Termites

Of these termite species, 98 percent found in the Phoenix Metro area are subterranean. The other 2 percent are either Western Drywood or Desert Dampwood. These population disparities explain why you won’t usually find termite fumigation tents, despite how common these pests are to the Gilbert, AZ area. Rather than tenting your home, subterranean termite treatment involves treating the soil with termiticide. This is effective because subterranean termites live in the soil rather than the wood.

The team of termite exterminators with Peterson Pest Management is professionally trained to know how to properly identify and treat your home for termites.

Termite Pest Control near Mesa, AZ

Get rid of termites then keep them away from your home with termite pest control services near Ahwatukee, AZ. Peterson Pest Management specializes in termite control and eradication.

If you’re worried about termites in your home, there are a number of signs that you can look for. One way that you can tell that you have subterranean termites is the presence of mud tubes. These types of termites use mud to build tubes that will connect their colonies to their food source. Other signs of termites in and around your home include:

  • Peeling paint that looks like it’s from water damage
  • Crumbly, damaged wood
  • Discolored or drooping drywall
  • Tiles that loosen from moisture
  • Excessively squeaky floorboards
  • Mud tubes on the foundation of your house

Peterson Pest Management is your preferred termite company serving the Mesa, AZ area. Our proven termite eradication methods will eliminate termites from your home and prevent thousands of dollars in damage. If you’re afraid you have a termite problem, don’t hesitate and call Peterson Pest Management today at 480-285-4040 or 602-919-4352. If you’re unsure about some of the warning signs of termites around your house, feel free to send us an email directly to petersonpestaz@gmail.com or using our online contact form. We’re standing by and ready to see to it that you get termite treatment as soon as possible.

Don’t ignore signs of termites, get a termite inspection with Peterson Pest Management right away. Our team will let you know the termite control treatment that we think is best for you. We’re your termite company serving the East Valley with quality and affordable termite treatments and pest control services.

Ready to get your pests removed?

Contact Peterson Pest Management Today!

We will eradicate your termites from your house with the latest technology and processes.